- This event has passed.
Online Workshop – Monday, September 28th 2020 at 12pm- What to expect as a student studying at a UK university
September 28, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The topic for this particular workshop, as mentioned above, would be “What to expect as a student studying at a UK university?”. In the future, we will be hosting more meetings as well and will be covering a variety of topics. This would be a great way for students/parents to get in touch with the regional office staff directly to have their questions answered. I have listed a few examples of what you can expect in the future:
- Top Tips for Studying Online (how it works, best practice)
- How to adapt to life as an online international student, and how to integrate into mainstream study in the UK
- Making the most of time as a remote student. How to still be part of the university community, engage with the campus and other students etc
- UK culture, life & study overseas; what to expect and how to adapt
- Addressing parent concerns – progression to University
- How best to transition from online to F2F Teaching
- Visa questions
- Monday, September 28th 2020 at 12pm via Zoom.