- Study in North Cyprus.
- North Cyprus is one of the most sought-after countries for higher education thanks to universities such as Cyprus International University, Near East University and Eastern Mediterranean University, to name just a few.
- All universities in North Cyprus are fully recognized and accredited by the National Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and the Higher Education, Planning, Accreditation and Coordination Council (YODAK). YODAK is well placed and accepted by the higher education international community.
- Foreign students have the right to work in their free time.
- North Cyprus is one of the least expensive places to live in the Mediterranean. It is exceptionally good in value when compared to living costs in the UK.
- Northern Cyprus is encouraging a policy of attracting foreigners to come and live and work. A full residency permit will not be issued until the person has lived in Northern Cyprus for five years.
- As an International Student in Cyprus, you are only allowed to work for 20 hours a week during college days and 36 – 40 hours a week during the holiday season. Usually, per hour wage for international students in Cyprus is 5 Euro but it depends. If you are a European you might earn more than that.